If you have always wanted to learn to sail but don’t want to join a yacht club or buy your own boat. Wind Dancer’s sailing courses are for you.
Learn to Sail half-day lesson
Summer Special $75/person
No need to join a club or have a commitment to a course of lessons. Just see if you like sailing after your first trip and sign on for our Start Sailing Course or we can create a specific Custom Course just for you.
We don’t do any lessons in a classroom. All learning takes places onboard where you will be steering the boat, trimming the sails, navigating and sailing yourself!
Adult Sail Training Courses
Catering for all levels, from beginner to advanced Wind Dancer Yacht Charters sailing tuition is hands on and takes place on board. Find the right training program for you.
2. Learn to Sail ½ day lesson
All aboard for our half day introductory course:
- Get behind the wheel and handle the sails
- Try first-hand tacking and gibing
- Learn basic sailing and navigation
- Have a fun morning out on the water in a relaxed small group environment
- Half-day lesson – 20 nautical miles
Normally $145 / person
Summer Special $75 / person
3. Start Sailing Course
Take the helm! No need to join a yacht club.
- Gain the knowledge and experience to be useful member of crew
- Learn all parts of the boat, how to set up to sail and try all points of sail
- Understand weather conditions and their impact on sailing
- Learn sailing safety and ‘man overboard’ procedures
- Understand basic navigation and plot your own journey
- Includes logbook and navigation charts
- Enjoy learning to sail in a relaxed, small group environment
- 4 x Half Day lessons – 100 nautical miles sailing
Normally $580 / person
Summer Special $350 / person
4. Custom Course
Are you a seasoned sailor looking to refine certain skills or returning after our Start Sailing course? Create a custom course with our experienced skipper Tony, specifically tailored to your sailing outcomes.